Super duper high BUNS... and I mean tippy-top-of-the-head kinda high!
1. Flip head upside down and grab hair like you're making a ponytail
2. Secure with a band
3. Back-comb or "tease" your pony tail (let fly-aways be fly-aways)
4. Twist hair until it starts to curl into bun shape
5. Secure the base with bobby pins (hint: direct bobby pins toward the center of the bun; for more support criss cross the pins)
6. Pull some pieces down around your face to keep for looking too "done"
Style with a bold lip, your favorite earrings or thick scarf. Viola!